OB / GYN, Vascular, General imaging, MSK, Urology, Small parts, Abdominal, Pediatric
The Chison Q5 Advanced portable ultrasound is a premium general radiology portable ultrasound system offering high end image quality and features such as Speckle reduction, spacial compounding and automatic image optimization.
The Chison Q5 Advanced portable ultrasound system is intuitive and sophisticated with a brilliantly designed user interface. Workflow has been professionally optimized and streamlined, utilizing one-button direct print, direct burning and transfer capabilities.
The built in reporting, archive & patient management suites make storing & recalling images, transferring studies, and performing post exam measurements a breeze.
The Chison Q5 Advanced portable ultrasound also features full DICOM networking capabilities and 4D imaging options.
We highly recommend taking a close look at the Q5 Advanced for MSK, Ob/Gyn, Vascular, Anesthesiology, Family Practice and General Radiology applications.
|Chison Q5 Advanced Brochure|
Chison Q5 Advanced Specifications
- THI Mode
- CPA (Color Power Angio) / Directional PD
- PW Doppler
- CFM Mode
- Real-time 4D (Option)
- Chroma B/PW
- Quad/Dual Display
- Duplex Mode
- 15" High Resolution LCD monitor
- 2 active probe ports
- HPRF [High Pulse Repetition Frequency]
- OB/GYN, Vascular, Small Parts, Pediatrics, Urology, Musculoskeletal, Basic Cardiac Calculations
- Customized preset options
- Full Patient management suite
- THI [Tissue Harmonic Imaging] Trapezoid imaging & Panoramic Imaging
- SRA [Speckle Reduction Algorithm]
- Spacial Compounding
- MCI [Multiple Compound Imaging]
- 160 GB hard drive
- 2 USB ports
- 4D package: 4.0MHz 4D volume probe, 4D software.
- Video Printer
- PC Printer
- DICOM 3.0
- i-image: image optimization software
- Biopsy kit
Chison Q5 Advanced Transducers
- Chison D3C60 Convex probe / transducer [2-6 MHz]
- Chison D7L40L Linear probe D7L40L [4-12 MHz]
- Chison D5C20L Micro Convex probe [3-9 MHz]
- Chison D6C12L Transvaginal probe [4-10 MHz]
- Chison D3C20L Cardiac sector probe [2-4 MHz]
- Chison Pediatric probe [5 MHz]
- Chison 4D volume probe [4 MHz]