Mindray is one of the leading global providers of medical devices and solutions. Firmly committed to our mission of “sharing medical technologies with the world”, we are dedicated to innovation in the fields of Patient Monitoring & Life Support, In-Vitro Diagnostics, and Medical Imaging. Headquartered in Shenzhen, China, and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Mindray possesses a sound distribution and service network with subsidiaries in 22 countries in North and Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. While improving the quality of care, we help reducing its cost, making it more accessible to a larger part of humanity.
Since its foundation in 1991, Mindray’s development has been driven by innovation. Mindray has built up a global R&D network with research centers in Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, Stockholm, Shenzhen, Beijing, Nanjing, Chengdu, Xi’an and Shanghai. Today, Mindray’s products and services can be found in healthcare facilities in over 190 countries and regions. Inspired by the needs of our customers, we adopt advanced technologies and transform them into accessible innovation, bringing healthcare within reach.
Mindray Portable Ultrasound Machines
|Mindray DP-30||Compact portable entry level b/w portable.|
|Mindray DP-50||The 2D grayscale of the DP-50 makes it the best B/W scanner on the market.|
|Mindray Z5||Entry level Color Doppler portable|
|Mindray Z6||Mid-range Color Doppler portable with full shared service capabilities(CW optional)|
|Mindray M5||Laptop style Color Doppler portable with full shared service capabilities(CW optional)|
|Minday M7||Powerful laptop style platform known for its image quality and reliability. Full shared service capabilities(CW optional)|
|Mindray TE-7||High-end tablet style portable. Excellent image quality and resolution. Ideal for point of care.|
|Minday M9||Top of the line Premium Portable geared for cardiology but also excels in radiology|
Mindray Company History
- 1991, Founded in Shenzhen, China
- 1993, Developed China's first multi-parameter patient monitor
- 1995, ISO 9001 certified by TUV
- 1998, Developed China's first 3-part differential haematology analyser
- 2000, Received first CE Mark clearance; began exporting products overseas
- 2001, Developed China's first digital diagnostic ultrasound imaging system
- 2003, Developed China's first automatic chemistry analyser
- 2004, Received first FDA 510(k) clearance; first products exported to the US Market
- 2006, Developed China's first 5-part differential haematology analyser
- 2006, Developed China's first digital colour Doppler ultrasound imaging system
- 2006, Listed on New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "MR"
- 2007, Received the "2006 Global Market Penetration Leadership" and the "2007 Patient Monitoring Global Excellence" awards from the global growth consulting company, Frost & Sullivan
- 2008, Acquired Datascope's patient monitoring business, becoming the third-largest player in the global patient monitoring device industry
- 2010, Received the "2010 European Patient Monitoring Excellence in Globalisation Award" from the global growth consulting company, Frost & Sullivan
- 2010, Received the " 2010 Frost & Sullivan Award for Excellence in Innovation "
- 2011, Acquired a controlling stake in Shenke, Hyssen, Greenlander IT and TDR Biotech
- 2011, Received the “ 2011 Frost & Sullivan Excellence in Growth Award”
- 2012, established Miami R&D center