The LifeDop 250AC ABI is a fast, economical solutions for obtaining the ABI that features a portable bi-directional Doppler for the diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.). The display shows blood flow direction and relative frequency of the signal, and the system offers automatic scaling and calibration.
This system was created to fit in the palm of your hand with ease and allows easy access to all of the control feature. Each system has been individually tested and inspected to ensure the highest quality standards.
The LifeDop® 250 is a cost-effective handheld Doppler that easily locates vessels and detects blood flow. LifeDop Dopplers are designed to be extremely durable, ensuring long-lasting operation.
- Large heart rate display
- Sensitive 8 MHz bi-directional probe
- Two or four cuffs with aneroid
- Simple ABI reference documents and video
- The LifeDop® 250 Dopplers measure systolic pressures that allow you to calculate ABI and diagnose P.A.D. The LifeDop® 250 with four cuffs and aneroid also captures waveforms for reimbursement*.
* Exam may meet CPT requirements as defined in the AMA CPT manual.
Source: Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) is copyright 2013 American Medical Association. All rights reserved. No fee schedules, basic units, relative valves, or related listings are included in CPT. The AMA assumes no liability for the data contained herein. Applicable FARS/DFARS restrictions apply to government use.
WALLACH Summit Doppler LifeDop 250AC ABI Package Contents
- Hand-held Doppler
- Printer (waveforms required for reimbursement)
- 8 MHz bi-directional probe
- Adhesive-backed label paper
- ABI chart
- Report forms
- ABI video
- Examination guide
- Quick reference guide and ABI glossary
- Carrying case
- 4 blood pressure cuffs and aneroid package
- One year warranty
LifeDop 250 ABI System with 4 Cuffs & Aneroid
LifeDop 250 ABI System with 2 Cuffs & Aneroid
Adhesive-backed label paper (5 Rolls)
WALLACH Summit Doppler LifeDop 250AC ABI Specifications
- Width: 70 mm
- Depth: 35 mm
- Height: 140 mm
- Weight: 320 grams
- Battery Life: 100 four minute exams
- Battery Type: AA Alkaline
- Battery Voltage: 1.5 V x3
- Bandwidth: 245 Hz – 4 KHz
- Power: 0.33 W
- Audio Cable: 3.5 mm stereo plug
- Environmental:Operating Temperature: 10 to 40 C
- Operating Humidity: 30 to 75%
- Transport/Storage Temperature: [–20] to 50 C
- Transport/Storage Humidity: 5 to 90%, non-condensing